Degree-seeking students applying to the online B.B.A. Cyber Security program can qualify for financial aid (grants, loans, and scholarships). To apply you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) for the applicable aid year. Our federal school code is 010115. This application must be complete each year.
Students must be admitted to UTSA and submit a FASFA to UTSA to be considered for and receive a financial aid award. In general, financial aid is awarded based on the following:
- Availability of funds
- Demonstrated financial need
- Academic performance
- Your admission to the univeristy by our financial aid proiority deadline
- UTSA’s receipt of your FASFA, free from rejects by our financial aid priority deadline
- UTSA’s receipt of your General Scholarship Application by our specified deadline
After you’ve been admitted to the university and we’e processed your financial aid application, we will notify you of your awards (whether they be grants, loans, or scholarships) as well as any additional documents we will need you to submit.
UTSA is part of the NC-SARA (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement).
For questions regarding Financial Aid and Scholarships, contact One Stop at email@example.com or 1-800-669-0919.
As a Military Friendly School, we offer may programs to support our students in the military, our veterans, and their families, while working closely with the UTSA Veterans Certification Office.
Financial Aid Priority Deadline
- Summer Term – March 15, 2017
- Spring Term – November 1, 2017
General Scholarship Deadline
- Freshman – December 1, 2017
- Transfer – February 15, 2017