Support the development, coordination, and execution of content strategy and outreach efforts for the Institute for Transformation Learning and its initiatives. Write, review, edit marketing material, and coordinate social media activities for the organization.
- Working knowledge of current trends in the marketing and communications field. Ability to contribute to developing and implementing ITL content strategies and plans, creating innovative initiatives and campaigns
- Building and maintaining traditional and non-traditional methods of communications including social media, developing branding strategies in an effort to accomplish marketing and communications goals and objectives.
- Coordinate activities and events with System offices and campuses, local industry, and community-based organizations to accomplish media strategies that foster community, both internal and external relations, and that form strategic partnerships with key audiences and constituents to message ITL activities and advancements.
- Develop and ensure programs are successful and impactful, tailored to the respective initiative, marketed effectively to appropriate audiences, and managed within established budgets.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps. Ability to work closely with colleagues across the System to develop and post content to social networking sites. Expectations will include regular report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Provide and coordinate marketing information and materials for ITL website with webmaster. Prepare articles, posts, e-newsletters and other content created for relevant communication channels.
- Establish measurable goals and metrics. Prepare reports and analyses including progress towards set goals as well as recommendations for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related field and 5 years of demonstrated communications, project management, and writing, proofing, editing, and social media experience. Master’s degree may be substituted for two years of the required experience. Ability to develop story and campaign ideas. Some graphics and or design experience for development of online and promotional materials. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, social media experience, project management and organization skills. Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment.
More than 5 years of experience in marketing, public relations, communications, promotions, business, or related field.
Download the job description.