Chief Platform Architect
Learning Analytics & Digital Technologies supports operational activities within the portfolio of programs.
- Responsible for the intersection of technology and digital content.
- Support the Director of Competency Based Program Design and his/her staff with the creation and support of the TExAS (Total Educational Experience Authoring System).
- Support the Chief Data Scientist/Strategist and his/her staff with the creation of a data models for the TEx platform.
- Provide technical leadership for faculty, instructional facilitators, coaches, and instuctional designers on the TEx platform and with any digital initates that the ITL sponsors.
- Responsible for all campus facing implementations of the TEx platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
Masters degree required, PhD preferred, with 5-8 years of related experience required. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and organizational skills required. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to perform non-routine work with changing priorities is required. Leadership experience in a university setting preferred.
- PhD preferred. Experience with IMS Global standards including LTI and Caliper.
- Experience with the implementation of design thinking in the context of a learning environment.